Nowadays this kind of itinerary is very popular among hikers, because they bring a great amount of satisfaction, especially compared to a normal walk.
To tackle this kind of activity it is necessary to take into consideration the fact that many of these routes are exposed and need specific equipment and a minimum amount of technical and athletic preparation.
I organize group outings or personalized outings offering various levels of difficulty depending on the participant’s physical fitness and experience.
Ferrate lasting one day, or with an overnight stay in a mountain hut, or even traverses lasting a few days. The Dolomites are the perfect place for this kind of activity.
All the necessary gear will be made available by the Mountain Guides.
- Roda de Vael (Catinaccio group, Dolomites)
- Bepi Zac e Creste di Costabella (Ombretta group, Dolomites)
- • Santner (Catinaccio group, Dolomites)
- • Catinaccio d’ Antermoia Catinaccio group, Dolomites)
- • Gran Cir (Puez Group, Dolomites)
- • Campanili del Latemar ( Latemar group, Dolomites)
- • Sass Rigais (Odle group, Dolomites)
- Marmolada Cresta Ovest (Marmolada group, Dolomites)
- Ferrata delle Trincee (Marmolada group, Dolomites)
- Col Ombert (Ombretta group, Dolomites)
- Oscar Schuster (Sassolungo group, Dolomites)
- Masarè (Catinaccio group, Dolomites)
- Franco Gadotti (Pale di San Martino group, Dolomites)
- Ferrata del Velo (Pale di San Martino, Dolomites)
- Bolver lugli (Pale di San Martino group, Dolomites)
- Piz Boè Piazzetta (Sella group, Dolomies)
- Mesules (Sella group, Dolomites)
- Tridentina (Sella group, Dolomites)
- Finanzieri al Collac (Marmolada group, Dolomites)
- Alleghesi (Civetta group, Dolomites)
- Costantini (Moiazza group, Dolomites)
Course on how to progress on a via ferrata
The aim of this course is to help hikers get to know the world of via ferratas, we will teach you how to move safely on equipped itineraries, and we will teach you how to correctly use the necessary gear.
The course will take place in the Sella group and Marmolada group, both known for being among the most beautiful mountain groups in the Dolomites.
Let’s share the experience of a via ferrata!
Latest news and events
Date of excursion: Sunday 10th December 2017
This is an introductory day its aim is to meet each other and to evaluate together the possibility…read more
Group: Dolomiti -Ombrettola-San Pellegrino Pass
Summit: Buttress of Monte la Banca 2680m. South West face.
This kind of course is aimed at all those who wish to learn how to move safely in a winter mountain environment.read more